World Women’s Snooker Tour Events
- This event has passed.
World Women’s Snooker Championship 2018
March 14 - March 17Event Entry Fee: €60
The 2018 WLBS World Women’s Snooker Championship will run from 14-17 March at the Dolmen Hotel, Malta.
For the first time, the event will be contested as part of the WSF Championships, staged by snooker’s new International Federation the World Snooker Federation.
The winner of the WLBS World Women’s Snooker Championship this year will receive a €6,000 first prize and all eight of the quarter-finalists will receive automatic entry into the WSF Championship, a mixed gender event, carrying a first prize of €10,000 and a place on the World Snooker Tour. This will be the first time that international amateur events are creating an equal opportunity for men and women to qualify for the tour.
- The top 30 players on the WLBS World Ranking list following the 2018 WLBS British Open will be invited to compete.
- In addition to these players, each National Federation (NF) will be able to nominate up to FOUR additional players to compete.
- Only players representing National Federations who are members of the WSF by the event entry deadline of 1 March 2018 will be eligible to compete.
- ALL players must be nominated to compete by their NF who will enter players into the tournament. We therefore strongly advise all players to contact their NF as soon as possible to confirm their nomination.
- Any players nominated by their NF who are ranked within the top 30 of the WLBS ranking list will not count towards the four nominations available to each NF.
How to enter
All players must be nominated to play by their National Federations via the following link: http://esnooker.pl/entry_form_wsf/entry_form.php
If you are a player and wish to enter, we strongly advise you to contact your National Federation as soon as possible.
- WSF Invitation letter to National Federations
- WSF Championship 2018 Standard Conditions of Entry
- WSF Championship Player Information Sheet
- WLBS World Women’s Championship Player Information Sheet
- WPBSA Members Rules
- WPBSA Disciplinary Rules