World Women’s Snooker (WWS) is actively looking for new Tour Partners to help support the growth of women’s snooker and our most prestigious international events.
For more information about the exclusive benefits that we can offer your company please download our full Partnership Opportunities document or contact us for more information. Alternatively, you can read a summary below:
A Global Tour
- Since 2017 ranking events have been held in the UK, Germany, Malta, Singapore, Belgium, Australia and Thailand.
- The current world ranking list is made up of players from 29 different countries, including from Europe, Asia, Oceania and the Americas.
- Working closely with national federations across the world to create new events and opportunities.
Ng On Yee has established herself as one of Hong Kong’s biggest sporting stars with accolades including:
- Listed by Forbes as one of Asia’s top 30 under 30.
- Two-time winner of the prestigious ‘Best of the Best’ award at the Samsung Hong Kong Sports Awards.
- Named IWGA athlete of the month for March 2017.
- Featured in promotional campaigns for major international brands including Levi’s, Estée Lauder and Elle Magazine.
World number one Reanne Evans has also set numerous records during her career so far:
- Record 12-time World Women’s Snooker Championship titles.
- First woman to qualify for the venue stages of a professional mixed gender event.
- In 2018 became the first woman to win a match at the professional World Championship in Sheffield.
At the 2018 Australian Women’s Open tournament both players demonstrated their world class ability by making breaks of 139 and 138 respectively.
A Sport for All
- Snooker is one of the few sports that can place men and woman on the same field of play.
- In 2019 Reanne Evans and Emma Parker were invited to compete at the World Snooker Shoot Out live on Eurosport.
- Working closely with key international bodies such as the WPBSA and World Snooker Federation WWS is providing more opportunities for the best women players to compete at prestigious international mixed gender events including:
- Each year the winner of the World Women’s Championship and world number 1 are invited to compete at the professional World Championship in Sheffield.
- In 2017 the World Games became a mixed gender event for the first time with Ng On Yee and Wendy Jans competing
- Thailand’s Nutcharut Wongharuthai was selected to play at the 2018 SangSom 6-Red World Championship in Thailand.
- From 2019 the reigning World Women’s Snooker champion has been included on the qualifying list for the Champion of Champions event live on ITV.
Extensive reach on social media with over 21,000 unique Facebook likes and 3,500+ Twitter followers.
Huge demand for live women’s snooker. In June 2019 live streaming of the World Championship final reached over 100,000 people and received over 250 post shares via our Facebook page.
The World Women’s Snooker Tour receives national and international media coverage including:
- BBC World News Channel – which has a reach of more than 300 million people TV/World Service Radio – whichhas a reach of more 40 million listeners for the English language service
- BBC1 coverage of Women’s Day.
- BBC coverage on regional TV and local radio
- National/international newspapers / radio
- Extensive social media within snooker sector and beyond• In 2019 Reanne Evans was featured by CNBC as part of their flagship sports show ‘The Leadership League”.
Through partnering with the World Women’s Snooker Tour your company can benefit from:
- Naming rights to a major ranking event
- Strategic branding at event venues and on player clothing
- Tour partnership across a series of events
- Access to tickets and backstage access to some of snooker’s biggest televised events
- Access to rare signed snooker memorabilia from the legends of the sport
- Extensive online media exposure
- And much, much more!
If you or your company are interested in becoming a WWS Tour Partner or sponsoring an event, please contact us!