Tournament information for this weekend’s UK Women’s Snooker Championship at the Northern Snooker Centre in Leeds is now available:
- Player list
- Main event: Group stage draw
- Under-21: Knockout draw
- Seniors: Knockout draw
- Match schedule (all events)
Please note that due to the significant increase in entries for this weekend, the event will be played under a different format to normal in order to ensure that play on each day can be completed in a timely manner.
- The top eight seeded players have been seeded straight through to the last 16.
- The remaining 24 players have been allocated to eight round-robin groups, with one seeded player per group.
- The top two players from each group will progress and meet in a last 24 round for the right to join the top eight seeds in the last 16.
The UK Women’s Championship is our first ranking event of the 2019/20 World Women’s Snooker Tour season as the competition returns to Leeds for its fifth consecutive year.
With reigning champion Ng On Yee absent this year all eyes will be on eight-time champion Reanne Evans who will be looking to emerge victorious at the event for the first time since 2016 and maintain her 100% undefeated record on the women’s circuit dating back to last October’s Australian Women’s Open.
There is a bumper field for this year’s tournament with 34 individual players set to compete across the weekend, including an impressive nine who are set to make their tour debuts. The draw and format will be released later this week (approx Wednesday).
If you have any questions please contact a member of the team via our website or social media.