World Women’s Snooker Tour Events
Download the provisional calendar for the 2018/19 season HERE.
Please note that all dates are provisional and subject to change.
Festival of Women’s Snooker 2019
29th March 2019 - 2nd April 2019
The Festival of World Women’s Snooker will return to the Northern Snooker Centre, Leeds in March-April 2019.
The five-day event will provisionally include the following events:
- World Women’s 10-Red Championship
- World Women’s 6-Red Championship
- World Women’s Under-21 Championship
- World Women’s Seniors Championship
- World Women’s Pairs Championship
- World Mixed Pairs Championship
The 2018 Festival saw Reanne Evans claim a triple success with victories in the 6-Red, 10-Red and Women’s Pairs events (with Maria Catalano), as well as Under-21 champion Nutcharut Wongharuthai and Seniors queen Jenny Poulter.
The mixed pairs event will return for the first time since 2017 having not been run in 2018.